• Pictured above are cape gooseberries. I found them at the market but didn't know what to do with them. I think I'll give this recipe a try. It looks amazing.
• Kinfolk videos always manage to inspire me. This is their latest.
• I want this kitchen. Antoni Gaudí was a genius.
• Speaking of Barcelona, I watched again this movie (of course).
• This video clip and the music by Icelandic band Sigur Rós. Also, I never thought I'd like Shia LaBeouf in anything. Well, miracles do happen.
• This is how they do it at NOMA.
• Beautiful cherries, beautiful blog.
• This and this painting.
• I spy Mikhael Paskalev. Whoever remembers Risky Business raise your hand.
• Current food photography styles and trends. Amazing case study.
• A creative dad takes photos.
• Currently watching season two of The Killing.
• I'll leave you with this song.
See you soon with a recipe.
Have a nice Sunday!
Previously: Inspiration November 2011 and March 2012.